Marks & Spencer – Various locations
About this project
As part of a major environmental project by Marks & Spencer UK to reduce their overall carbon footprint, we were appointed as the electrical company of choice for a series of works in Ireland and the UK.
We were contracted to deliver a complete energy saving programme to Marks & Spencer stores in Cork, Dublin, Leeds, Worthing, Manchester and Newcastle.
All work was carried outside normal working hours on live sites. Each project met programme requirements and was delivered within budget.
We worked in partnership with various energy consultants to achieve the Marks & Spencer Carbon Footprint reduction.
Project Challenges at a Glance
- Live retail environments.
- Existing services.
- Stringent health and safety restrictions.
- Out of hours work.
- Working concurrently within the various stores to meet deadlines.
- No disruption to shop operations, staff and/or customers throughout.
- Meet carbon footprint requirements/standards.