Moorehall Lodge Healthcare
About this project
Moorehall Lodge in Drogheda is a new purpose-built designated centre based on the ‘household model’. The centre serves Louth, Meath and North Dublin and accommodates 100 residents.
We were appointed to complete the electrical design within a precast structure that was manufactured off site, to exceed performance specification set out by the client’s electrical design team
We detailed the design and were responsible for the supply, installation, testing and commissioning of all electrical installations of this state-of-the-art healthcare facility.
This facility was finished to the highest standards and completed fully to the client’s satisfaction.
Project Challenges at a Glance
- Co-ordination services within a precast structure manufactured off site.
- Innovative design incorporating the latest technologies ie nurse call, nurse panic alarms, etc
- Rigorous programming, planning and phasing.
- Ensuring sufficient availability of all infrastructure/utilities.
- Commissioning of high end systems.