150 Lidl Fast Track Stores Completed – Ireland & UK
About this project
MDE have successfully completed over 150 Lidl projects throughout Ireland & England within the past 10 years which have been a combination of new design concepts including new mechanical, electrical, ventilation and installation services.
Listed below is snippet of various locations and Principal Contractors for whom we worked in partnership with, to ensure that each of these projects were completed within the strict 12 week timeframe:
- Lidl Donegal Town, Co Donegal – BAM Construction.
- Lidl Stewartstown Road, Belfast – Mascott Construction.
- Lidl High Street, Belfast – Adston Construction.
- Lidl Ballina, Co Mayo – McCallion Group.
- Lidl Coleraine – McCallion Group.
- Lidl Milton Mowbray, England – Adston Construction.
- Lidl Holyhead, Wales – Adston Construction.
- Lidl Colchester, England – Adston Construction.
- Lidl Shoreham-On-Sea, England – Adston Construction.
- Lidl Yardley, Birmingham, England – Adston Construction.
These complex and challenging projects were all completed within the set programmed dates, accident & incident free and to the complete satisfaction of the client (Lidl). Displaying our proven capability to deliver our range of mechanical and electrical installation services whilst showcasing the professional skills of our management and site personnel to complete such projects.
Working to a tight deadlines, MDE executed comprehensive Programme of Works for each project allowing for the key milestones to be met whilst not compromising on the quality of the workmanship throughout.
We specialise in installations and fit out in live working environments and have built up considerable expertise that we can offer to clients in keeping a site operational through careful project management and control, which has enabled us to create a strong and lasting working relationship with Lidl GmbH.
Project challenges at a glance
- Coordinating various services with other third parties.
- Design and specification changes.
- Working on ‘live’ and busy construction sites.
- Maintaining and exceeding a high level of health and safety.
- Managing and maintaining site operatives on shift work basis.
- Completing each projects defect/snag free.