Lidl Tallaght, Dublin
About this project
Our fast track fit out of Lidl in Tallaght incorporated new design concepts including new mechanical, electrical and ventilation and installation services.
This challenging project took 12 weeks to complete all within a busy functioning store, demonstrating the ability of our management and site personnel to complete such a project on time and within budget.
Given our track record and experience we were able to continue work without disruption to the Lidl store, its staff, customers or service.
We specialise in installations and fit out in live working environments and have built up considerable expertise that we can offer to clients in keeping a site operational through careful project management and control. This includes the highest level of health and safety requirements.
Project Challenges at a Glance
- Coordinating various services with other third parties.
- Live and busy site adjacent to Lidl’s headquarters.
- Maintaining and exceeding a high level of health and safety.
- Managing and maintaining site operatives on shiftwork basis.
- Maintaining a high level of health and safety throughout.
- Completing project defect/snag free.