Lidl Andersonstown Rd, Belfast
About this project
This project involved the demolition of the existing Lidl Foodstore on the Andersonstown Road in Belfast and the adjacent vacant retail unit to create a larger extended store, as well as all associated works to reconfigure the carpark and store access.
We were commissioned as the mechanical, electrical and ventilation contractor. We were working in a live site with high level health and safety requirements and we ensured there were no disruption to customers.
These are working conditions in which we are highly experienced and have developed considerable project management experience.
We completed the project on time and within budget without any defects or snags.
Project Challenges at a Glance
- Coordinating various services with other third parties.
- Live and busy site adjacent to Lidl’s headquarters.
- Maintaining and exceeding a high level of health and safety.
- Managing and maintaining site operatives on shift work basis.
- Maintaining a high level of health and safety throughout.
- Completing project defect/snag free.