At MDE Installations, we are committed throughout the organisation, to ensuring that our environment does not suffer as a result of our working practices. We will as far as possible balance the need to achieve our business aims with the need to protect the local environment.
MDE Environmental & Safety Policies
Environmental Policy Statement
MDE’s Waste Management Policy Statement
MDE Installations will endeavour to adhere to the following issues:
- Comply with local and national legislation.
- Promote recycling and recycled materials.
- Reduce the consumption of materials and design energy.
- Ensure environmental issues are adhered to in any projects undertaken.
- Use materials that are environmentally safe whenever possible.
- Provide relevant information pertaining to environmental issues to the local community.
- Undertake regular training on environmental issues and working practices.
MDE Group has established and maintains an Integrated Management System as a means of providing a structured process for the achievement of continual improvement in both the quality of its services and its environmental performance, including any outsourced processes. The organisation prepares and effectively implements documented procedures and instructions in accordance with the requirements of the Integrated Management System.
Quality Policy Statement
Health & Safety
MDE Health and Safety Policy complies with the Health and Safety at work (NI) order 1978.
Health & Safety Policy Statement: H&S Statement
When onsite our engineers evaluate the work place and then implement the necessary procedures:
- What are the hazards?
- Assessing the risks.
- Reducing the risks.
- HSE Guidance on Electrical Safety.
- Once implemented, our engineers can carry out their work in a safe and risk controlled environment.
MDE is a Safe-T-Cert (Grade A) accredited company.