MDE Installations was first founded in 1992. Please find brief company history below:
- 1992 commenced business.
- 2002 due to continual growth, moved to new office premises.
- 2006 MDE were appointed as a preferred specialist contractor on Project Alpha – Public Private Partnership UK’s first ever PPP for the bulk supply of portable water serving almost 50% of Northern Ireland’s population.
- 2017 25 years in business with established management team, working with a number of large scale blue chip companies ie. NIE Networks, NI Water, HSE, Health Estates, Irish Rail etc.
- 2018 Continue to maintain strategic partnerships with existing clients and suppliers and maintain high level of service and workmanship and joined the ECA (Electrical Contractors Association).
- Partner of choice with NIE Networks since 2001.
- Successfully completed over 120 retail stores for Lidl GmbH throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Frameworks agreements attained with ESB, HSE and Iarnród Éireann.
- Effectively achieved and implemented accreditations; ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and Safe-T-Cert (Grade A).
- Continue to serve repeat clients over a range of sectors ie Utility, Education, Health, Hospitality, Commercial, Industrial etc.
- Maintained long term and loyal workforce incorporating skilled management for each industry.
- Commitment to Social Responsibility; St Vincent de Paul, Charis, Marie Curie, Tyrone Ladies GAA and many other local events and charities.